Viatti Brina winter tyres are an excellent choice for big cities. These soft tyres are perfect for winter urban roads, allowing for comfortable active driving on snow- and slush-covered roads.
Viatti Brina winter tyres are pneumatic radial tubeless tyres designed by the leading European and Russian experts specifically for urban passenger cars. Due to their modern design, top-quality production materials and computer-calculated asymmetric tread pattern, the tyres comply with the fast pace of big city life, maintaining comfortable driving on winter roads at temperatures from -45°С up to +10°С.
- Reliable high-speed cornering as well as notable cushioning of impacts from potholes, asphalt joints and other road imperfections are achieved by means of VSS (variable sidewall stiffness) technology, which makes the tyres literally adapt to the road.
- Quick and intensive removal of liquid, mud and snow from the contact patch as well as enhanced vehicle directional stability are ensured by the thoroughly calculated position and slope angle of lateral and longitudinal grooves with regards to the driving direction.
- The asymmetric tread pattern with the extended amount of blocks having their walls designed at an optimal slope angle enables reliability and stability of a vehicle while sharp cornering and maneuvering at low noise level.
- Enhanced grip on both ice- and sludge-covered roads is achieved by sipes densely spaced along the tread width as well as by highly-elastic blocks.
- The thoroughly designed tyre shape contributes to optimal slushplaning (sliding on slush- and sludge-covered road) resistance. Due to sloped shoulder blocks, Viatti Brina winter tyres literally cut melted snow and immediately remove it from the contact patch.
From the special rubber compound to the numerous peculiarities of the design, Viatti Brina winter tyres meet specific conditions of winter urban roads, which are covered with sludge and slush caused by salt and chemical agents far more often than with regular snow. Along with reliability and durability, they allow for driving in a regular manner in winter.